- Monitor the keywords of your choice across the web (blogs, news, forums, social networks, images, videos).
- Collect the information within a single interface.
- Stay informed with e-mail or rss alerts
- Access your alerts from your iPhone.
- Analyze and organize the information.
- Get a clear picture with detailed graphs and reports.
- Export your data to pdf, csv, rtf, png.
- Collaborate and monitor the work in progress.
- Measure the engagement of your communities with detailed statistics.
- Identify your most active and influential fans.
- Interact on Twitter and Facebook from Alerti.
- Track the performance of your Fan pages.
One of the most interesting ways you can use Alerti is to find and republish grassroots brand content that other people are sharing. Brands need to understand and maximize the potential of that material — using Alerti, they can increase engagement.
Alerti is all about keeping you up to date on the latest messages that pop up online, but the feature that interests me is the ability to comment internally on messages before sharing with other team members.
They give you all the standard metrics of the big boys, from sentiment analysis to custom graphs, along with an efficient work-flow dashboard in a single interface.